Sunday, September 8, 2013

What's your perspective?

If you're willing to spend the money and time investing in your hair at a great salon, I highly recommend listening about why and how to maintain the look. The great, professional products I use on your hair in the salon is only one time. What you do afterwards either supports or deteriorates the hair from there forward. You shampoo, condition and style about 50 times before I see you again and that regimen rules supreme. I care that your hair looks and wears it's best for you and I believe most people do as well. I can only help as much as you let me. The other great thing is that if something doesn't work, you can bring it back and we'll find another solution. It's about building that relationship together that allows me to create exactly what works the best for you.

 I realize quality hair care can be pricey? But, is it really? Say you buy 1 shampoo, conditioner and styling product that costs $75. Seems like a lot up front right? On average, most people get them every 8 weeks. That's $1.25 a day. That coffee you drink daily at say $5 a pop would cost roughly $300 in 8 weeks? Now say you had to pay the $300 for 8 weeks of coffee all up front. Would you do it...doubt it. It's all about perspective. My alternative at least helps you look and feel your best.
I seldom have anyone return and say how they did not notice the difference and were glad for the switch.